with Paul Spicer
23rd – 29th July 2017
Friends of Dore Abbey day workshop
Each year Paul runs a day’s workshop in Dore Abbey, which benefits the Friends of Dore Abbey and is organised by them. Please book directly with the Friends of Dore Abbey via the booking brochure.
10 September 2016
The work for 10 September 2016 is John Rutter’s Requiem
Contact details: Isabelle George
Tel: 01981 241458 or email Isabelle
10.00 am Registration and coffee/tea
10.30–1.00 pm Workshop 1
1-2 pm Lunch
Please bring your own picnic or try our ‘locals’ (you are advised to order in advance). Tea/coffee etc available at reasonable cost.
2-4 pm Workshop 2
4-4.45 pm Tea
5 pm Performance
£30 (students £15) to include free loan of music scores, morning coffee/tea and afternoon tea.
- Vocal scores loaned free for the day
- All voices welcome
- Numbers are limited – you are recommended to book as soon as possible
- Members of school and youth choirs welcome
- The day will end with a performance of the work. Friends and families are invited to be in the audience. (Tickets £3)
- You are advised to dress in layers – it can be quite cool inside the Abbey
- Refunds are not given with less than 2 weeks’ notice, and then only if we are able to fill your place